The effects of high intensity exercise on the plasma concentration of lactate, potassium and other electrolytes
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1988 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 109–113, March 1988
How to Cite
HARRIS, P. and SNOW, D. H. (1988), The effects of high intensity exercise on the plasma concentration of lactate, potassium and other electrolytes. Equine Veterinary Journal, 20: 109–113. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1988.tb01470.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication 6.5.87; Accepted 19.10.87
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!