Avonvale Veterinary Group, Ratley Lodge, Ratley, Banbury, Oxon
The use of creatinine clearance ratios in the prevention of equine rhabdomyolysis: A report of four cases
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1988 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 459–463, November 1988
How to Cite
HARRIS, P. and COLLES, C. (1988), The use of creatinine clearance ratios in the prevention of equine rhabdomyolysis: A report of four cases. Equine Veterinary Journal, 20: 459–463. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1988.tb01575.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication 20.2.87; Accepted 23.11.87
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!