Comparison of transtracheal aspirate and bronchoalveolar lavage cytology in 50 horses with chronic lung disease
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1989 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 23–26, January 1989
How to Cite
DERKSEN, F. J., BROWN, C. M., SONEA, I., DARIEN, B. J. and ROBINSON, N. E. (1989), Comparison of transtracheal aspirate and bronchoalveolar lavage cytology in 50 horses with chronic lung disease. Equine Veterinary Journal, 21: 23–26. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1989.tb02084.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication 10.11.87; Accepted 18.9.88
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!