Muscular adaptation of horses during intensive training and detraining
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1989 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January 1989
How to Cite
ESSÉN-GUSTAVSSON, B., McMIKEN, D., KARLSTRÖM, K., LINDHOLM, A., PERSSON, S. and THORNTON, J. (1989), Muscular adaptation of horses during intensive training and detraining. Equine Veterinary Journal, 21: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1989.tb02085.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication 28.4.87; Accepted 10.11.87
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!