Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80523
Comparison of detomidine, butorphanol, flunixin meglumine and xylazine in clinical cases of equine colic
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
1989 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 21, Issue S7, pages 111–116, June 1989
How to Cite
JOCHLE, W., MOORE, J. N., BROWN, J., BAKER, G. J., LOWE, J. E., FUBINI, S., REEVES, M. J., WATKINS, J. P. and WHITE, N. A. (1989), Comparison of detomidine, butorphanol, flunixin meglumine and xylazine in clinical cases of equine colic. Equine Veterinary Journal, 21: 111–116. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1989.tb05668.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!