Pharmacokinetics of amikacin in critically ill neonatal foals treated for presumed or confirmed sepsis
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1990 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 18–22, January 1990
How to Cite
ADLAND-DAVENPORT, P., BROWN, M. P., ROBINSON, J. D. and DERENDORF, H. C. (1990), Pharmacokinetics of amikacin in critically ill neonatal foals treated for presumed or confirmed sepsis. Equine Veterinary Journal, 22: 18–22. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1990.tb04196.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 19.8.87; Accepted: 28.6.88
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!