North Carolina State University, School of Veterinary Medicine, 4700 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA.
Specific immunotherapy in the treatment of Culicoides hypersensitive horses: A double-blind study
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1990 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 232–235, July 1990
How to Cite
BARBET, J. L., BEVIER, D. and GREINER, E. C. (1990), Specific immunotherapy in the treatment of Culicoides hypersensitive horses: A double-blind study. Equine Veterinary Journal, 22: 232–235. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1990.tb04258.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication 19.12.88; Accepted 14.3.89
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!