Tropicana Animal Hospital, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119, USA.
Effect of low-dose butorphanol on halothane minimum alveolar concentration in ponies
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1990 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 325–327, September 1990
How to Cite
MATTHEWS, N. S. and LINDSAY, S. L. (1990), Effect of low-dose butorphanol on halothane minimum alveolar concentration in ponies. Equine Veterinary Journal, 22: 325–327. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1990.tb04281.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!