Exercise induced hormonal and metabolic changes in Thoroughbred horses: effects of conditioning and acepromazine
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1991 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 219–223, May 1991
How to Cite
FREESTONE, J. F., WOLFSHEIMER, K. J., KAMERLING, S. G., CHURCH, G., HAMRA, J. and BAGWELL, C. (1991), Exercise induced hormonal and metabolic changes in Thoroughbred horses: effects of conditioning and acepromazine. Equine Veterinary Journal, 23: 219–223. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1991.tb02760.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 10.10.89 Accepted: 6.6.90
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!