Equine Division, Department of Clinical Veterinary Science, University of Liverpool, Leahurst, Neston, South Wirral, L64 7TE
A two year, prospective survey of equine colic in general practice
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1992 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 90–93, March 1992
How to Cite
PROUDMAN, C. J. (1992), A two year, prospective survey of equine colic in general practice. Equine Veterinary Journal, 24: 90–93. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1992.tb02789.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 9.5.91; Accepted 12.8.91
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!