Improved insulin sensitivity in hyperinsulinaemic ponies through physical conditioning and controlled feed intake
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1992 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 187–190, May 1992
How to Cite
FREESTONE, J. F., BEADLE, R., SHOEMAKER, K., BESSIN, R. T., WOLFSHEIMER, K. J. and CHURCH, C. (1992), Improved insulin sensitivity in hyperinsulinaemic ponies through physical conditioning and controlled feed intake. Equine Veterinary Journal, 24: 187–190. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1992.tb02812.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 27.3.91; Accepted 27.8.91
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!