Department of Farm Animal Medicine and Production, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Qld 4072, Australia
Effect of vitamin E status on lipid peroxidation in exercised horses
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1992 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 482–484, November 1992
How to Cite
McMENIMAN, N. P. and HINTZ, H. F. (1992), Effect of vitamin E status on lipid peroxidation in exercised horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 24: 482–484. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1992.tb02882.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!