Department of Clinical Studies, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1.
Factors influencing the outcome of equine anaesthesia: a review of 1,314 cases
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1993 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 147–151, March 1993
How to Cite
YOUNG, S. S. and TAYLOR, P. M. (1993), Factors influencing the outcome of equine anaesthesia: a review of 1,314 cases. Equine Veterinary Journal, 25: 147–151. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1993.tb02926.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 9.6.92; Accepted: 8.9.92
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!