Evaluation of Directigen Flu A assay for detection of influenza antigen in nasal secretions of horses
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1995 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 131–134, March 1995
How to Cite
MORLEY, P. S., BOGDAN, J. R., TOWNSEND, H. G. G. and HAINES, D. M. (1995), Evaluation of Directigen Flu A assay for detection of influenza antigen in nasal secretions of horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 27: 131–134. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1995.tb03049.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received 31.3.94; Accepted: 10.7.94
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!