Department of Large Animal Medicine & Surgery, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas 77843-4475, USA.
Transection of the accessory ligament of the superficial digital flexor tendon for treatment of tendinitis: long term results in 61 Standardbred racehorses (1985–1992)
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1995 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 221–226, May 1995
How to Cite
HOGAN, P. M. and BRAMLAGE, L. R. (1995), Transection of the accessory ligament of the superficial digital flexor tendon for treatment of tendinitis: long term results in 61 Standardbred racehorses (1985–1992). Equine Veterinary Journal, 27: 221–226. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1995.tb03066.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!