Catedra de Fartiacologia, F.C.V. V.N.L.P. Colle 60 y 118 cc 296 (1900) Le Plata, Argentina.
Comparison of the anti-inflammatory actions of flunixin and ketoprofen in horses applying PK/PD modelling
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1995 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 247–256, July 1995
How to Cite
LANDONI, M. F. and LEES, P. (1995), Comparison of the anti-inflammatory actions of flunixin and ketoprofen in horses applying PK/PD modelling. Equine Veterinary Journal, 27: 247–256. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1995.tb03073.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 20.10.94; Accepted: 20.1.95
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!