School of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Medical Sciences, 2015 Linden Drive, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA.
Photic headshaking in the horse: 7 cases
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1995 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 306–311, July 1995
How to Cite
MADIGAN, J. E., KORTZ, G., MURPHY, C. and RODGER, L. (1995), Photic headshaking in the horse: 7 cases. Equine Veterinary Journal, 27: 306–311. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1995.tb03082.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 10.11.93; Accepted: 12.11.94
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!