Limb movement adaptations in horses with experimentally induced fore- or hindlimb lameness
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1996 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 63–70, January 1996
How to Cite
BUCHNER, H. H. F., SAVELBERG, H. H. C. M., SCHAMHARDT, H. C. and BARNEVELD, A. (1996), Limb movement adaptations in horses with experimentally induced fore- or hindlimb lameness. Equine Veterinary Journal, 28: 63–70. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1996.tb01591.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!