Effect of a warm-up on energy supply during high intensity exercise in horses
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1996 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 117–120, March 1996
How to Cite
Tyler, C. M., Hodgson, D. R. and Rose, R. J. (1996), Effect of a warm-up on energy supply during high intensity exercise in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 28: 117–120. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1996.tb01602.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 24.11.94; Accepted: 15.5.95
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!