Tendon strain in the forelimbs as a function of gait and ground characteristics and in vitro limb loading in ponies
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1996 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 133–138, March 1996
How to Cite
RIEMERSMA, D. J., VAN DEN BOGERT, A. J., JANSEN, M. O. and SCHAMHARDT, H. C. (1996), Tendon strain in the forelimbs as a function of gait and ground characteristics and in vitro limb loading in ponies. Equine Veterinary Journal, 28: 133–138. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1996.tb01605.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 4.5.94; Accepted: 10.7.95
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!