Visual outcome and ocular survival following Iris prolapse in the horse: a review of 32 cases
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1997 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 31–39, January 1997
How to Cite
CHMIELEWSKI, N. T., BROOKS, D. E., SMITH, P. J., HENDRIX, D. V. H., WHITTAKER, C. and GELATT, K. N. (1997), Visual outcome and ocular survival following Iris prolapse in the horse: a review of 32 cases. Equine Veterinary Journal, 29: 31–39. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1997.tb01633.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 27.10.95; Accepted: 18.4.96
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!