Department of Surgery, Veterinary Faculty, Firat University, Elazig, Turkey.
A light microscopic and ultrastructural examination of calcified dental tissues of horses: 4. Cement and the amelocemental junction
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1997 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 213–219, May 1997
How to Cite
KILIC, S., DIXON, P. M. and KEMPSON, S. A. (1997), A light microscopic and ultrastructural examination of calcified dental tissues of horses: 4. Cement and the amelocemental junction. Equine Veterinary Journal, 29: 213–219. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1997.tb01671.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!