Exercise-induced pulmonary haemorrhage (EIPH) in horses results from locomotory impact induced trauma - a novel, unifying concept
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1998 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 186–192, May 1998
How to Cite
SCHROTER, R. C., MARLIN, D. J. and DENNY, E. (1998), Exercise-induced pulmonary haemorrhage (EIPH) in horses results from locomotory impact induced trauma - a novel, unifying concept. Equine Veterinary Journal, 30: 186–192. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1998.tb04486.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication: 5.10.97; Accepted: 29.12.97
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!