Clostridium difficile associated with acute colitis in mares when their foals are treated with erythromycin and rifampicin for Rhodococcus equi pneumonia
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1998 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 482–488, November 1998
How to Cite
BÅVERUD, V., FRANKLIN, A., GUNNARSSON, A., GUSTAFSSON, A. and HELLANDER-EDMAN, A. (1998), Clostridium difficile associated with acute colitis in mares when their foals are treated with erythromycin and rifampicin for Rhodococcus equi pneumonia. Equine Veterinary Journal, 30: 482–488. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1998.tb04523.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!