Department of Environmental Health, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523, USA.
Effect of moderate exercise on the severity of clinical signs associated with influenza virus infection in horses
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1998 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 489–497, November 1998
How to Cite
GROSS, D. K., HINCHCLIFF, K. W., FRENCH, P. S., GOCLAN, S. A., LAHMERS, K. K., LAUDERDALE, M., ELLIS, J. A., HAINES, D. M., SLEMONS, R. D. and MORLEY, P. S. (1998), Effect of moderate exercise on the severity of clinical signs associated with influenza virus infection in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 30: 489–497. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1998.tb04524.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Receiveed for publication: 8.12.97 Accepted: 4.3.98
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!