Muscle characteristics and plasma lactate and ammonia response after racing in Standardbred trotters: relation to performance
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1999 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 170–173, March 1999
How to Cite
RONÉUS, N., ESSÉN-GUSTAVSSON, B., LINDHOLM, A. and PERSSON, S. (1999), Muscle characteristics and plasma lactate and ammonia response after racing in Standardbred trotters: relation to performance. Equine Veterinary Journal, 31: 170–173. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1999.tb03811.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!