Factors involved in the prognosis of equine laminitis in the UK
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1999 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 433–442, September 1999
How to Cite
CRIPPS, P. J. and EUSTACE, R. A. (1999), Factors involved in the prognosis of equine laminitis in the UK. Equine Veterinary Journal, 31: 433–442. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1999.tb03845.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Received 19.11.97; Accepted: 30.11.98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!