Muscle thickness and neuron density in the caecum of horses with chronic recurrent caecal impaction
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2000 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 32, Issue S32, pages 69–73, June 2000
How to Cite
SCHUSSER, G. F., SCHEIDEMANN, W. and HUSKAMP, B. (2000), Muscle thickness and neuron density in the caecum of horses with chronic recurrent caecal impaction. Equine Veterinary Journal, 32: 69–73. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2000.tb05337.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!