In vivo and in vitro heel expansion in relation to shoeing and frog pressure
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2001 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 33, Issue S33, pages 54–57, April 2001
How to Cite
ROEPSTORFF, L., JOHNSTON, C. and DREVEMO, S. (2001), In vivo and in vitro heel expansion in relation to shoeing and frog pressure. Equine Veterinary Journal, 33: 54–57. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2001.tb05359.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!