The effect of head and neck position on the thoracolumbar kinematics in the unridden horse
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2006 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of Equine Exercise Physiology
Volume 38, Issue S36, pages 445–451, August 2006
How to Cite
ÁLVAREZ, C. B. G., RHODIN, M., BOBBERT, M. F., MEYER, H., WEISHAUPT, M. A., JOHNSTON, C. and Van WEEREN, P. R. (2006), The effect of head and neck position on the thoracolumbar kinematics in the unridden horse. Equine Veterinary Journal, 38: 445–451. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2006.tb05585.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!