Oral vitamin E supplementation on oxidative stress, vitamin and antioxidant status in intensely exercised horses
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2006 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of Equine Exercise Physiology
Volume 38, Issue S36, pages 617–621, August 2006
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, C. A. and CARLUCCI, S. A. (2006), Oral vitamin E supplementation on oxidative stress, vitamin and antioxidant status in intensely exercised horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 38: 617–621. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2006.tb05614.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!