Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Difference in incisional complications following exploratory celiotomies using antibacterial-coated suture material for subcutaneous closure: Prospective randomised study in 100 horses
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 304–309, May 2010
How to Cite
BISCHOFBERGER, A. S., BRAUER, T., GUGELCHUK, G. and KLOHNEN, A. (2010), Difference in incisional complications following exploratory celiotomies using antibacterial-coated suture material for subcutaneous closure: Prospective randomised study in 100 horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 304–309. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2009.00020.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
- [Paper received for publication 11.03.09; Accepted 19.08.09]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!