Author to whom correspondence should be addressed. Present addresses: J. Pedernera: Distrito Federal, México; A. Cruz: Paton and Martin Veterinary Services, Vancouver, V2Z 2A5 Canada.
Comparison of cardiovascular function and quality of recovery in isoflurane-anaesthetised horses administered a constant rate infusion of lidocaine or lidocaine and medetomidine during elective surgery
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 192–199, April 2010
How to Cite
VALVERDE, A., RICKEY, E., SINCLAIR, M., RIOJA, E., PEDERNERA, J., HATHWAY, A. and CRUZ, A. (2010), Comparison of cardiovascular function and quality of recovery in isoflurane-anaesthetised horses administered a constant rate infusion of lidocaine or lidocaine and medetomidine during elective surgery. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 192–199. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00027.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- [Paper received for publication 01.07.09; Accepted 01.08.09]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!