Present addresses: M. Doucet: Département de biomédecine vétérinaire, Faculté de médecine vétérinaire, Université de Montréal, Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec J2S 7C6, Canada; P. Garcia and M. A. Popot: LCH, laboratoire des courses hippiques, 15 rue de Paradis, 91370 Verrières le Buisson, France.
Effect of an endurance-like exercise on the disposition and detection time of phenylbutazone and dexamethasone in the horse: Application to medication control
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 240–247, April 2010
How to Cite
AUTHIE, E. C., GARCIA, P., POPOT, M. A., TOUTAIN, P. L. and DOUCET, M. (2010), Effect of an endurance-like exercise on the disposition and detection time of phenylbutazone and dexamethasone in the horse: Application to medication control. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 240–247. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00029.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
- [Paper received for publication 15.05.09; Accepted 02.08.09]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!