Distribution of radiodense contrast medium after perineural injection of the palmar and palmar metacarpal nerves (low 4-point nerve block): An in vivo and ex vivo study in horses
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 512–518, September 2010
How to Cite
NAGY, A., BODÒ, G., DYSON, S. J., COMPOSTELLA, F. and BARR, A. R. S. (2010), Distribution of radiodense contrast medium after perineural injection of the palmar and palmar metacarpal nerves (low 4-point nerve block): An in vivo and ex vivo study in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 512–518. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00076.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- [Paper received for publication 21.09.09; Accepted: 20.10.09]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!