A comparison of four systems for scoring recovery quality after general anaesthesia in horses
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 400–406, July 2010
How to Cite
VETTORATO, E., CHASE-TOPPING, M. E. and CLUTTON, R. E. (2010), A comparison of four systems for scoring recovery quality after general anaesthesia in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 400–406. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00093.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2010
- [Paper received for publication 25.11.09; Accepted: 02.02.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!