Isolation of equine bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells: a comparison between three protocols
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 519–527, September 2010
How to Cite
BOURZAC, C., SMITH, L. C., VINCENT, P., BEAUCHAMP, G., LAVOIE, J.-P. and LAVERTY, S. (2010), Isolation of equine bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells: a comparison between three protocols. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 519–527. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00098.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
- [Paper received for publication 10.08.09; Accepted 25.10.09]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!