Dr. V. Brown's present address is: Jesus College, Cambridge, UK.
Is there an association between ossification of the cartilages of the foot and collateral desmopathy of the distal interphalangeal joint or distal phalanx injury?
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 504–511, September 2010
How to Cite
DYSON, S., BROWN, V., COLLINS, S. and MURRAY, R. (2010), Is there an association between ossification of the cartilages of the foot and collateral desmopathy of the distal interphalangeal joint or distal phalanx injury?. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 504–511. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00100.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- [Paper received for publication 18.09.09; Accepted 12.10.09]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!