Single layer centrifugation of stallion spermatozoa consistently selects the most robust spermatozoa from the rest of the ejaculate in a large sample size
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 579–585, October 2010
How to Cite
MORRELL, J. M., RODRIGUEZ-MARTINEZ, H. and JOHANNISSON, A. (2010), Single layer centrifugation of stallion spermatozoa consistently selects the most robust spermatozoa from the rest of the ejaculate in a large sample size. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 579–585. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00101.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
- [Paper received for publication 30.10.09; Accepted 12.12.09]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!