Equine embryonic stem-like cells and mesenchymal stromal cells have different survival rates and migration patterns following their injection into damaged superficial digital flexor tendon
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 636–642, October 2010
How to Cite
GUEST, D. J., SMITH, M. R. W. and ALLEN, W. R. (2010), Equine embryonic stem-like cells and mesenchymal stromal cells have different survival rates and migration patterns following their injection into damaged superficial digital flexor tendon. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 636–642. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00112.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- [Paper received for publication 28.10.09; Accepted 20.12.09]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!