High-field magnetic resonance imaging investigation of distal border fragments of the navicular bone in horses with foot pain
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 302–308, May 2011
How to Cite
BIGGI, M. and DYSON, S. (2011), High-field magnetic resonance imaging investigation of distal border fragments of the navicular bone in horses with foot pain. Equine Veterinary Journal, 43: 302–308. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00159.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- [Paper received for publication 31.12.09; Accepted 30.04.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!