The relationship between in vivo limb and in vitro tendon mechanics after injury: A potential novel clinical tool for monitoring tendon repair
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 418–423, July 2011
How to Cite
DAKIN, S. G., JESPERS, K., WARNER, S., O'HARA, L. K., DUDHIA, J., GOODSHIP, A. E., WILSON, A. M. and SMITH, R. K. W. (2011), The relationship between in vivo limb and in vitro tendon mechanics after injury: A potential novel clinical tool for monitoring tendon repair. Equine Veterinary Journal, 43: 418–423. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00303.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- [Paper received for publication 27.05.10; Accepted 22.07.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!