Effect of passive pneumoperitoneum on oesophageal pressure, cardiovascular parameters and blood gas analysis in horses
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 446–450, July 2011
How to Cite
CANOLA, P. A., PEROTTA, J. H., LASKOSKI, L. M., ESCOBAR, A., MELO E SILVA, C. A., CANOLA, J. C., JOHNSON, P. J. and VALADÃO, C. A. A. (2011), Effect of passive pneumoperitoneum on oesophageal pressure, cardiovascular parameters and blood gas analysis in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 43: 446–450. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00304.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- [Paper received for publication 24.05.10; Accepted 08.07.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!