Autologous conditioned serum: The comparative cytokine profiles of two commercial methods (IRAP and IRAP II) using equine blood
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 516–521, September 2011
How to Cite
HRAHA, T. H., DOREMUS, K. M., McILWRAITH, C. W. and FRISBIE, D. D. (2011), Autologous conditioned serum: The comparative cytokine profiles of two commercial methods (IRAP and IRAP II) using equine blood. Equine Veterinary Journal, 43: 516–521. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00321.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- [Paper received for publication 19.06.10; Accepted 08.09.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!