Assessment of body fat in the pony: Part II. Validation of the deuterium oxide dilution technique for the measurement of body fat
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 562–570, September 2011
How to Cite
DUGDALE, A. H. A., CURTIS, G. C., MILNE, E., HARRIS, P. A. and ARGO, C. MC. (2011), Assessment of body fat in the pony: Part II. Validation of the deuterium oxide dilution technique for the measurement of body fat. Equine Veterinary Journal, 43: 562–570. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00327.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
- [Paper received for publication 04.07.10; Accepted 19.09.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!