Present addresses: Dr Licka, Vetmeduni, Clinic for Orthopaedics in Ungulates, Vienna, Austria; Dr Polman, Victoria University, Institute of Sport, Exercise and Active Living, Victoria, Australia.
The difference in kinematics of horses walking, trotting and cantering on a flat and banked 10 m circle
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 686–694, November 2011
How to Cite
HOBBS, S. J., LICKA, T. and POLMAN, R. (2011), The difference in kinematics of horses walking, trotting and cantering on a flat and banked 10 m circle. Equine Veterinary Journal, 43: 686–694. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00334.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- [Paper received for publication 10.08.10; Accepted 01.10.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!