Muscle characteristics in young Norwegian-Swedish Coldblooded Trotters and associations with breeding index, body size and early training
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 701–707, November 2011
How to Cite
REVOLD, T., IHLER, C. F., KARLSTRÖM, K., LARSEN, S. and ESSÉN-GUSTAVSSON, B. (2011), Muscle characteristics in young Norwegian-Swedish Coldblooded Trotters and associations with breeding index, body size and early training. Equine Veterinary Journal, 43: 701–707. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00335.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- [Paper received for publication 07.04.10; Accepted 06.10.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!