Nonseptic tenosynovitis of the digital flexor tendon sheath caused by longitudinal tears in the digital flexor tendons: A retrospective study of 135 tenoscopic procedures
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 660–668, November 2011
How to Cite
ARENSBURG, L., WILDERJANS, H., SIMON, O., DEWULF, J. and BOUSSAUW, B. (2011), Nonseptic tenosynovitis of the digital flexor tendon sheath caused by longitudinal tears in the digital flexor tendons: A retrospective study of 135 tenoscopic procedures. Equine Veterinary Journal, 43: 660–668. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2010.00341.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
- [Paper received for publication 12.07.10; Accepted 6.10.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!