A nationwide surveillance scheme for equine grass sickness in Great Britain: Results for the period 2000–2009
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 571–579, September 2011
How to Cite
WYLIE, C. E., PROUDMAN, C. J., McGORUM, B. C. and NEWTON, J. R. (2011), A nationwide surveillance scheme for equine grass sickness in Great Britain: Results for the period 2000–2009. Equine Veterinary Journal, 43: 571–579. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00364.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
- [Paper received for publication 20.09.10; Accepted 14.12.10]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!