Magnetic resonance imaging and histological findings in the proximal aspect of the suspensory ligament of forelimbs in nonlame horses
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 43–50, January 2012
How to Cite
NAGY, A. and DYSON, S. (2012), Magnetic resonance imaging and histological findings in the proximal aspect of the suspensory ligament of forelimbs in nonlame horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 44: 43–50. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.2011.00365.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
- [Paper received for publication 29.09.10; Accepted 14.01.11]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!